Friday, October 25, 2002

And now for some timeless quotations from When Harry Met Sally.. . . .

Harry Burns: "Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsaries, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount."

Harry: "No man can be friends with a woman he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her."
Sally: "So you are saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?"
Harry: "No, you pretty much want to nail them too."


Harry Burns: "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."


No comments: