Friday, July 09, 2004

I just went to the store to get some bacon. When I pulled into the lot, there was a guy a couple spaces down, sitting in his mangled Datsun, putting on gardening gloves. I thought to myself, here we go, the guy's gonna knock off Ralph's while no one's looking with a pair of gardening gloves. No, no. . . .he was getting ready to drive his Z. Too funny.

Secondly, I love my dog. How do I know this? Because I was reading a book the other day where a little girl was narrating, talking about how her Dad always let the water run out of the tap for at least 10 seconds before he would fill the glass for her. This way she would get the best tasting cleanest water possible. She said this was one of the little ways she knew that her Dad loved her. I do this for my dog every day. He may look like a fish, but I love the little crack monkey.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No, but he looks like the animal version of a man who'd wear gardening gloves to drive his Datsun.

He's cute, though (just don't put him in a sweater with his initials embroidered on it).