Monday, November 11, 2002


Biloxi Blues aired on Comedy Central tonight. I hope this means that a DVD release is imminent.

Toomey: Tell me, Jerome, if a piss drunk sergeant has a loaded .45 pointed at the head of a piece of dung that the piss drunk sergeant hates and despises, how would you describe the situation?
Jerome: Delicate. Extremely delicate.
Toomey: Right. I'll be honest with you, Jerome. It was my intention of getting Epstein in here, and putting this pistol to his ear, and blowing a tunnel through his head. But you'll do just as well.
Eugene: I'm sorry to hear that.
Toomey: There's something about you New York boys that riles my ass. You don't appreciate the Army, do you?
Eugene: There are some things I like.
Toomey: Such as?
Eugene: Mail. I like getting my mail.
Toomey: You shittin' me, Jerome?
Eugene: A piece of dung would never shit a piss drunk sergeant with a loaded .45.

No comments: