Thursday, June 24, 2004

It's 4:06am. . .wicked case of insomnia. Am I excited about leaving for Hawaii on Friday? Maybe. Am I stressed from a really tough week of work and pre-trip prep? Maybe. Am I nervous because my new boss seems hell bent on catching me doing something wrong by constantly accusing me of things I didn't do correctly? Maybe. Do I think too much? You betcha. Anyway, I've decided to teach myself how this whole photoblog thing works with my freetime. So here is a pic for your viewing pleasure.


You gotta love Yesteryears. It's a nice place to kick up your spurs and get a cold one during a Glass House show.

Thanks to Blake for the photo.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

as you can see, I have no idea how to photoblog. those of you that know, please help. my head hurts.

Anonymous said...

This is a site I like: http://www.loapher.com/blog/

Christopher said...

I finally figured it out. Thanks to Blake for the help . . . .and the photos!

Anonymous said...

Cute...

Sarah said...

And all this time, I thought I thought too much. Cool picture . . .